Group Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of Sussex
Our 35 individually styled bedrooms, can accommodate up to 72 guests, each room is fully equipped with WiFi, telephone, LCD TV, Freeview, private en-suite facilities, luxury toiletries and fluffy white towels.
Deans Place Hotel at a glance.
If you are looking to book group accommodation in Sussex then look no further!
- 35 individually sized and styled bedrooms.
- Ground and first floor rooms – No lift.
- Selected rooms with walkin showers.
- 4 acres of gardens.
- 2 AA rosette restaurant and group dining.
- Seasonal heated outdoor swimming pool.
- Direct access onto the South Downs and the Southdowns Way.
- 3 Minute walk from ‘The Clergy House’ first National Trust Property
- 5 Minute walk into the village of Alfristion
- 15 Minute drive to Glyndebourne Opera House
- 45 Minute drive to Brighton seafront
- 55 Minute drive from Gatwick Airport
- Onsite Coach Parking available
- Gardens and Attractions to Visit in Sussex
- Local walks in the area The Southdowns Way
Does your group require a full English breakfast before a busy day ahead of them, a light lunch whilst hiking or a grand black tie dinner? Our newly refurbish Dining Room can cater to your every need, with our excellent menus and service to provide you with a most enjoyable dining experience.
Enjoy your group specialist pastime, playing bridge, painting or doing yoga, we may be able to incorporate a dedicated function room into your stay.
Be inspired by Sussex with fantastic walks on the South Downs, explore historic homes, gardens and the much celebrated Glyndebourne Opera Festival. After a long day visiting all our beautiful county has to offer, lounge by the outdoor seasonal pool, with a glass of something refreshing or cosy by the welcoming fire with a mug of hot chocolate.
To make a group enquiry, simply telephone or email Vicki Wagstaff on 01323 870248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.